The critical socialization period (3-16 weeks) is just a short window of time to expose and acclimate puppies to things they will encounter throughout their adult lives. Missing out ob this exposure could affect their reactions and comfort level in the future. So what to do about puppies in this stage right now while we are challenged with the constraints of this pandemic?
We have the answer!
What is The Puppy Play Skool Enrichment Program?
Think "Montessori School for Puppies!" The purpose of the Puppy Play Skool Enrichment Program is to :
- Expose puppies to new things, allowing them to build confidence
- Social enrichment through interaction and play with other puppies
- Introduction/Acclimation to a variety of equipment such as tunnels, wobble boards, balance disks, planks, spatial ladders, and yes, even a ball pit!
- Exposure to different sounds, textures and smells
- And most importantly FUN!
What your puppy needs in order to play:
Be between 12 weeks to 5 months old
Have at least two of his puppy boosters and the bordetella vaccine (kennel cough)
Completed veterinarian certificate signed by your veterinarian (below)
Completed, signed owner enrollment form (below)
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00am - 11:00 am
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org