FLEXIBLE UNLIMITED TRAINING!
More OPPORTUNITIES to train means MORE LEARNINGG!
Flexible (Levels) Training is a training program designed for you and your dog to learn at your own pace, design your own schedule, and attend multiple classes a week! Ever wonder why our human kids don't attend classes just once a week? Well, dogs are no different. Merely attending class once a week is the bare minimum. That's why at Pup 'N Iron we offer MORE opportunities to attend classes multiple times per week.
Individual classes are offered in 3 different levels:
Puppy Level - for puppies 5 months and younger
Level 1 - Beginner Basic Manners and Life Skills (for dogs 6 months and up)
Level 2 - Intermediate Manners and Life SKills
Level 3 - Advanced Manners & :Life Skills /CGC/ Intro to Dog Sports
Each level class is offered 3 times a week and on different days and times, allowing you the flexibility to attend class when it is most convenient for you! And, YOU CAN ATTEND ALL THREE DAYS!!!
Each level has specific skill requirements to meet before moving on to the next level, but it is not required that you progress to higher levels. If you and your dog have met your goals at a lower level, then you can feel free to stop there. The choice is yours!
Enrollment is OPEN and CONTINUOUS, so you can start AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY!! No waiting for the next class to start. AND CLASSES ARE UNLIMITED!! Attend as many classes as you want!!
Benefits of Dog Training with Levels
- Each level class is offered 3 times a week, allowing you and your dog to learn at your own pace, design your own schedule and attend one, two or ALL THREE classes a week if your schedule allows!! This will result in much greater progress than the regular one class a week format.
- Work at your own pace and skill level for as long as you need.
- Never have to miss a class! Can't come one day, come another! No more "falling behind"
- Schedule is ongoing with open enrollment. START AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY!!!!
All levels are ongoing and open enrollment. No more waiting for the next class to start. You may start as soon as you are ready! Your time will not start until your first day of class, and your end date will be when your 2 or 4 months is completed!
Puppy Level: Mondays(6pm), Wednesdays(7pm), Saturdays(8am)
Level 1: Mondays(7pm). Wenesdays(6pm), Saturdays(9am)
Level 2/3 Mondays(8pm), Tuesdays(6pm), Saturdays(10am)
Tuition & Fees
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Membership Packages for Levels Dog Training
- $379 - 2 MONTHS of training - (That's less than $16 a class!)
- $579 - 4 MONTHS of training $100 savings! - (That's less than $13 a class!!)
Please make note: YOU ARE PAYING FOR LENGTH OF TIME not a # of classes. And during your training time you may attend an UNLIMITED number of classes! Three classes will be offered weekly, but it is up to you to utilize your training time wisely and make it to the maximum classes your schedule allows in order to get the maximum benefit. Train as much or as little as you want/need.... it is up to you!
Curriculum for Each Level
Puppy and Level 1:
- Orientation to Training Program
- Improving Engagement
- Impulse control exercises
- Confidence building skills
- Name recognition
- Intro to Loose Leash Walking
- Focus and attention exerxises
- "Watch Me" Eye contact
- Hand targeting
- Sit – hand signal and verbal cue
- Down – hand signal and verbal cue
- Polite greetings
- Leave it
- Come when called
- All skills from level 1 with added duration, distance and distractions
- Additional Loose Leash Walking
- Finding Heel Position
- Heeling with automatic sit at side
- Intro to Fitness Equipment
- Building on all skills from previous levels
- Intro to Dog Sports (Agility. Rally. Scent work, etc)
- Canine Good Citizen Prep
- Intro to Off Leash Skills
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!!
To register online, click here.
To pay online, click here.
Flexible Training Schedule here
For questions and more information, click here