GENERAL CLASS POLICIES
- All dogs must be on leash and/or under control at all times.
- You must clean up after your own dogs (both inside and outside the training center) with cleaning products and plastic bags provided.
- All pet parents are responsible for their own dog's behavior.
- Any dog who shows aggression, is unpredictable or is uncontrollable, may be asked to drop the class and will be referred for private instruction.
- While in class, all handlers are asked to not allow their dog free access to sniff or infringe upon another dog's space. Any visiting must take place before/after class, and only at the permission of and agreement of all parties involved. Any agreed upon dog-dog interactions are done so at your own risk.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All dogs must be in good health, physically sound, and free of external or interal parasites. If your dog is acting sick, unusual, injured, or is undergoing treatment for internal/external parasites, please do not attend class until your dog is well and has been given a clean bill of health from your veterinarian. Call first if you have questions.
- Female dogs in heat may attend class but must wear protective britches.